Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Weight is now relative to Income.

Delta airlines has just come up with a startling revelation. Weight is relative to income. Coach passengers will now be charged $25.00 for a second bag. First class customers will not. I guess what I never knew is that the extra bags that first class customers check must weigh significantly less than coach fliers. Amazing things you learn on the net.

Kinda like execs getting company cars. The only workers that get them are the ones that can easily afford them. I always thought the mail room folks should get company cars as they are the least likely to afford them and the first cog in the business process. Don't get me wrong, I am not bitter here as I am one of the one's who had a company car. I just thought it was silly. Perhaps the economy would get better if high fliers had to spend some of their money too.

No comments: